Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Vault Guidelines

This is in the charter, but I thought I would also call it out here and sticky it.###Guild Resources - Our guild is pretty generous. We don't sell items, we give them. We keep our guild vault stocked up fairly well, and we're always sharing our re...
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus1582Small Cylarus 10y
General Discussion

Guild History

With the recent announcement of TBC Classic, I thought I’d add a quick blurb here, more for the sake of search terms that might help old guildies reconnect after more than a decade than anything else. Crazy how time flies.If you were a part of the...
Small Cylarus 206d
Cylarus1258Small Cylarus 206d
General Discussion

URGENT - Don't do the BG dailies on your twinks!

Now that we're starting to see some BG action again, I have to warn you not to do the bg dailies like we used to. I did it this weekend on my new twink paladin and not only did it reward XP, but it gave be enough to take me all the way to level 41...
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus21234Member avatar small Holycohen 10y
General Discussion

Cy's New UI

Now that I've spent some time on retail, I've taken the day to rework my UI. One of the big things I wanted to do was make sure that all my relevant pvp information, unit frames, etc were all located together so that I'm not having to move my eyes...
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus41001Member avatar small Semirhage 10y
General Discussion

Going on vacation.

Cy, I will be away for a while (weeks??). Later
Small Ultra Magnus 10y
Ultra Magnus1515Small Ultra Magnus 10y
General Discussion

Epic BG Pics

Hey guys I love PvP and I think it is definitely one of our strong suits as a guild. With so many good players in Infinity I'm sure you guys have had some epic Battlegrounds and I'd love to see screen shots of some of your best, past or present. S...
Small Bajheera 11y
Bajheera279677Small verd 10y
General Discussion

Heyyy all!!

Hi guys !!been a long time huh?i hope everyone is fine!as for me i'm pretty pretty good :)i gave birth to a beautiful little girl 1 and a half month ago and she drove everyone crazy!!as for wow i do play a little on phoenix wow still when i'm bor...
Member avatar small Elef 11y
Elef81683Member avatar small Elef 10y
General Discussion

Update your Characters.

Hey guys. There's a few of you that have recently registered, and I'm having a little trouble figuring out which account belongs to which character.To make things easier, please add all of your play characters (don't need to include bank alts/mule...
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus3875Small Bajheera 10y
General Discussion

Halloween Pumpkins

I was talking about this earlier in the day with some guildies and I thought I would share it with you.I'd promised my kids that we'd do pumpkins today, and I decided to do a wow inspired Murloc Pumpkin. It'll look way better when it gets a bit da...
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus2656Small Bajheera 10y
UI
General Discussion

UI

This is for Morg to clarify what some of the addons I've recommended do. Feel free to ask questions.Click for larger.
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus2623Small verd 10y
General Discussion

Helpful Addons

Quest HelperThis helpful addon is perfect for leveling because it shows you where all your quest locations are and shows you what/who you need to kill/take/talk with. It's also perfect because it tracks your information on your quests, and most im...
Small Larty 11y
Larty51211Small Bajheera 10y
General Discussion

Cool Screenshots

So as I started the BG pics thread I also thought it would be cool to see any random screenshots you guys thought were cool and wanted to share. I'd love to see some of the neat things you guys come across in your adventures. So if you get a pictu...
Small Bajheera 11y
Bajheera61253Small verd 10y
General Discussion

Guild Raids and Events

Howdy guild. I've been scrounging through old screenshots looking for stuff to post, and while I was doing so, it struck me just how much easier it was to get people to participate in scheduled events and raids.Organizing events has always been a ...
Small Cylarus 10y
Cylarus1488Small Cylarus 10y
General Discussion

Poll - Do you want Tru WoW to be on WoTLK?

Yeah, the title says it all, this is a poll test also. Thanks on feedbackLartyHunter
Small Larty 11y
Larty112098Small Larty 11y
General Discussion

Logitech G13 - My New Toy

Copy and paste from a post I made just before setting up the new website. I was talking to somebody about it today and thought I'd throw this up here for easy reference.###Picked up a Logitech G13 a couple of days ago, and now that I am starting t...
Small Cylarus 11y
Cylarus3800Small Cylarus 11y
Page 1